After School Program
PAL offers a safe and nurturing environment for up to 125 children ranging in age from 6 to 13 years old. We partner with the Tampa Police Department along with numerous organizations to provide a unique program that consists of personal safety awareness, tutoring, anti-bullying, mentoring, sportsmanship and character-building activities.
- School Readiness Approved
- Free School Pick-up Service (from schools listed below)
- Free Healthy Afternoon Snacks
The fee for PAL's After School program is $100.00, a month, per child. for the holidays children going in PAL will cost $12.00 a day while all those who are not members will cost $25.00 a day.
- Homework Assistance & Tutoring
- Crime Prevention & Safety Classes
- Character-Building Activities
- Team Sports & Activities
- Arts & Crafts
- Board Games & Video Games
- Field Trips
- Fitness Classes
- Mini Sport Sessions
All in a safe and nurturing environment!
The Police Athletic League provides after school care pick up from the following schools.
- Egypt Lake Elementary School
- Mendenhall Elementary School
- Oak Grove Elementary School
- Seminole Heights Elementary School
- Tampa Bay Christian Academy
- Trinity School for Children
- Twin Lakes Elementary School
Due to child care licensing changes, The ages we now accept for our after school and summer program are 6 to 13 years old. children the age of five must be in Kindergarten.
- School Days: Monday- Friday 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Non-School Days: 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
For further information or to enroll your child please call the PAL office Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 876-9363 or visit us at 1924 West Diana Street.